Monday, August 3, 2009
Mass CIP @ 3:00 AM
Lol yesterday was Mass CIP. We were stationed at Bugis. Me, Dom and Gary went for door to door. The bag was damn heavy. 24 packets of crap milo in the bag. Wow. Dom put all 50 bucks of coins he brought from home into his tin. Then I met Sarah and Joan. I walked with them to Raffles City. Lol. At like 12 plus. Sarah had like 15 bucks. I had 40. She finished with 100 plus. I finished with 45. Wow. I'm too good liao. After that. I went to Dom's house to play ball with Adam and Jeromy. Those two play like monkey. Whole day long running around the court. The went home and after that went to ma grandma's house for dinner. We talked to my cousin about NS for awhile. Then he sent us home in his souped up Civic Type R. I hated it. Then slept...Apparently. The day before I made a huge mistake. Now I can't bloody talk to her...